First, you need to understand that Scribd is a free and paid service. Within a paid subscription service, you are required to pay for the services provided by it. If you cannot make use of its excellent services, it’s better to cancel your Scribd subscription.
How To Cancel Scribd Subscription?
Here are a few steps to help you cancel your Scribd account easily.
Most payment methods are accepted for subscriptions. If you paid using one of the following payment methods, you could manage your subscription at any time by visiting Scribd and selecting “Account Settings” under “My Account.”
- Credit and debit cards are two of the most popular payment methods.
- Pay on PayPal
- Google Play Store
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
To cancel your Scribd membership, you’ll be given several options.
- Log in to your Scribd account.
- Go to your Account Settings page.
- Click “End My Subscription” in the Account Settings section under Subscription & Payment Details. In some cases, this may appear as “Cancel Subscription.”
- After you’ve finished reading and verifying the cancellation terms, you’ll be brought to a few pages of confirmations. Before proceeding, read and verify.
- If you don’t see the confirmation message, it’s because your subscription was successfully canceled. Scribd will also email you to validate the address registered to your Scribd account.
How To Cancel Your Scribd Subscription on an iPhone?
You can also cancel your subscription and stop any further payments right from within your Apple account.
To cancel your Scribd membership that you obtained via Apple iTunes:
On a Macintosh System:
- Open the App Store on your device.;
- Click the sign-in button or your name from the sidebar’s bottom.;
- At the top of the window, tap on view information.;
- To manage your subscriptions, go to Subscriptions and click Manage.;
- Find Scribd and choose the option to Edit.;
- To finalize your cancellation, Confirm your cancellation by clicking Cancel Subscription.
On an iPad or iPhone:
- On your device, go to Settings;
- Choose your Apple ID.;
- Tap Subscriptions and pick Scribd.;
- After you’ve confirmed your cancellation and closed the cancellation, you’ll be prompted to reset or Cancel My Subscription.
You can find instructions for canceling your account on Apple’s support website. However, you may contact Apple customer service if you need further assistance managing your subscriptions. You may also get in touch with Scribd to assist!
Canceling Scribd Subscriptions obtained through Fortumo
Customers who pay for their subscription through their monthly mobile phone bill, also known as direct carrier billing, are a minority. Fortumo, a third-party payment processor, offers this payment option to Indonesian citizens who are Scribd premium subscribers.
Don’t hesitate to contact Fortumo support if your order has been processed as part of your mobile phone bill to cancel your subscription: https://s.fortumo.com/. If you have any questions about your payment option, please contact Scribd customer service.
What happens when you cancel your Scribd subscription?
So long as you paid for your subscription before the expiration date, everything you’ve already paid for is yours to keep. That means you can log into and enjoy Scribd’s entire collection until the end of your billing cycle, even if it’s been a while since your last purchase.
For example, if you subscribed to a monthly service on January 1st and canceled within the month, you’d have until January 15th to finish reading.
How to delete your Scribd account?
You will not be able to cancel your account without first canceling your subscription and allowing it to expire if you have an active membership.
To delete your Scribd account, go to Account Settings.:
- Ensure you’re using the username of the account you intend to delete when signing in to Scribd.
- Select the user icon in the upper-right corner to display the drop-down menu. Select “Account Settings” from the options.
- Scroll all the way down to the underneath of the Account Settings page.
- On the left side of the page, scroll down and select “Delete Your Account.” Enter your account information on the next screen, then click “Delete My Account.”
Can’t cancel my Scribd subscription
If you’re experiencing problems canceling your Scribd subscription, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Scribd support team. They will be happy to help!