If you’re looking for a way to cancel your Blinkist subscription, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it in just a few simple steps. But first, let’s take a quick look at what Blinkist is and what it offers.
Blinkist is a platform that provides users with summaries of books across all genres. It has thousands of titles in its library, and there are new titles being added every week. The service offers both a monthly and an annual subscription plan, and subscribers can access the content on their desktop or mobile devices.
If you are not sure, if you really want to cancel your Blinkist subscription, read our Blinkist review that shows how you can better levarage this book summary app.
How To Cancel Blinkist Subscription on an iPhone?
If you’re not happy with your Blinkist subscription and want to cancel it, here’s how to do it:
You can end your free trial by following the procedures below:
- Open the ‘App Store’ app and tap your profile picture at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select your Apple ID from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down through the choices and choose the ‘Subscriptions’ option.
- Find your Blinkist subscription and click on “Cancel Free Trial.”
- Cancel your subscription by clicking on the ‘Cancel’ button.
- Clicking the button will cancel your subscription. When your trial has concluded, you may no longer access its content. Moreover, there is no ‘Cancel Free Trial’ option; instead, the expiration date and the only choice to resubscribe are displayed.
How To Cancel Blinkist subscription on an Android?
You can cancel your free trial by navigating to Google Play and your account settings. In the following steps, we’ll show you how.
Please be advised that the price is blocked, not charged: You will not be charged for the amount, which will be blocked (but not charged) on your credit card 24 hours before the trial expires. You may cancel at any time during these 24 hours and won’t be charged.
You may come across pending payment authorizations when looking at your bank account or credit card statement. These authorizations occur so Google can ensure that the card is genuine and that you have enough money in your account to make the purchase.
Authorizations are not charges. You do not pay for authorizations.
- Open the Play Store app and tap your Google account icon next to the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Choose Manage subscriptions and payments.
- Pick Subscriptions to get started.
- Find the subscription for your Blinkist app, then select it.
- On the next screen, click Cancel Subscription.
- Use the cancel my subscription button and type the reason for cancellation, and tap Continue.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription once you’ve confirmed your decision to cancel the service.
- You may verify the cancellation was successful by viewing the subscription information; under it, you will see the date the subscription will terminate.
In steps five and above, a payment date that is more recent than the next payment date will be shown instead of the following payment date. You won’t see the Cancel button anymore; instead, you’ll have an option to rejoin.
Blinkist cancellation policy
Subscriptions to the Blinkist app are recurring. You may cancel your subscription for a Blinkist membership up to 24 hours before the conclusion of the current billing period through Account Settings and selecting Deactivate My Subscription.
Please be advised that your subscription does not automatically stop when you cancel. They will cancel your current subscription at the end of your current cycle.
If you’ve signed up for a 7-day free trial, you can cancel it within 24 hours of its start, and there will be no charge. You’ll still be able to use the Premium services until the end of the free trial.
Is it possible to unsubscribe or get out of a subscription by going to the Website?
You may cancel your membership or trial in your account settings.
Is it possible to cancel your membership through the iOS or Android app?
As described below, you may terminate your membership via App Store or PlayStore settings:
If you’ve signed up for a free trial through the app, you may turn it off in iTunes or Google Play.
Please do not hesitate to contact their Support Team, and they will be delighted to assist you.
Can’t cancel Blinkist subscription
If you’re having trouble canceling your Blinkist subscription, don’t worry, we’re here to help. Follow these simplified steps, and you’ll be canceling in no time:
1) Go to your account settings and click on “Cancel Subscription.”
2) Select the reason why you’re canceling and click on “Cancel.”
3) You will receive an email confirmation once your cancellation has been processed.
If you have any problems or questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to their support team. They are there to help!