Audible is the world’s largest producer of downloadable audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment. They offer audiobooks, newspapers, newsletters, magazines, and a radio program. The books get transferred to the customers over the internet.
To cancel an audible membership, you have to get in touch with Amazon Customer Care. Here are the other things you need to know about canceling Amazon Audible membership:
How To Cancel Audible Membership?
You may cancel your membership whenever you want. Here are instructions for canceling your membership:
You may cancel your Audible membership at any time. If you have purchased no Audible credits in a while, then the process is pretty straightforward: simply click “Cancel My Membership” on the “Account Details” page.
But if you have purchased any credits, then your cancellation process will be a bit different. Here are the five steps you should take when canceling your account and receiving a refund (if applicable):
- Log in to your Audible account
- Click “Manage Membership,” on the “Account Details,” page
- On the “Manage Your Membership,” page, click “Cancel Membership and Refund Credits.”
- You will get prompted to complete an exit survey so that Audible can understand why you are leaving
- After completing the survey, you will see a message that says: “Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with me. I hope you enjoyed listening with Audible!”
How To Cancel Audible Membership on iPhone?
Audible is a subscription-based app that allows users to listen to audiobooks and podcasts on demand. Although it is useful, you may cancel your Audible subscription if you no longer need it. You can cancel your Audible membership on an iPhone through the iTunes settings menu.
Canceling an Audible membership is a simple process, but it requires a few steps.
Here’s how to cancel your Audible subscription on an iPhone.
- Go to your phone’s Settings app, and then tap on your name at the top of the page.
- Tap on “iTunes & App Store” in the “Apple ID” section of your settings page.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen, and then tap on “View Apple ID.” If you have Touch ID or Face ID enabled, you may need to use it to access this screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Manage Subscriptions.” You may need to use Touch ID or Face ID to access this screen as well.
- Tap on “Audible” in your list of subscriptions.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and then press “Cancel Subscription.”
If You Cancel Audible, Do You Lose Your Books?
One of those frequently asked questions we receive is, “If I cancel my Audible membership, will I lose the right to all of my audiobooks?” I’m here to answer that question and any others you may have. Do you think the audiobooks you downloaded will get lost forever? Well, If you cancel your Audible subscription, are the audiobooks you’ve downloaded lost forever?
Not necessarily. If you cancel Audible, but you’ve already downloaded a book onto at least one of your devices, your audiobook library will remain, but if you’re not prepared to download it again before it expires, it’ll get lost forever. If you’re like most Audible members, however, it’s likely that having to re-download all your books from scratch isn’t what you had in mind. To avoid this unpleasant scenario, follow these steps:
Download all your Audible books from the cloud and save them on at least two of your devices before canceling your membership. You can delete them from any apps or devices after saving them for later. This way, you won’t lose any of your titles once you stop being an Audible member.
Can’t Cancel Audible Subscription
As you may already know, you can cancel your Audible subscription through your account settings. However, there are several reasons you might have trouble canceling your subscription. In order to cancel successfully, you need to ensure that you meet the following criteria:
- You must have an active account with Audible
- Your cancellation request must occur within 60 days of the original purchase date of your subscription
- You must not have any outstanding payments on your account
You’re probably here because you can’t figure out how to cancel your Audible subscription. Well, don’t worry! I’ve got some tips on how to get that cancellation taken care of.
Step 1: Log in to your account by clicking the “My Account” link at the top of this page.
Step 2: Scroll down and click “Manage Your Content and Devices.”
Step 3: Click the red “Cancel Membership” button next to your plan. You’ll get redirected to a confirmation page where you can confirm your cancellation.